Technical Delivery Manager
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania. Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
We are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager.
- Provides thought leadership to deliver creative and efficient technical solution.
- Leads the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity.
- Works with architects to design business solutions by applying the right technology.
- Works with Lead Architects to transform requirements into solutions design.
- Works with cross functional resources to develop and gain approval for high-level delivery plans of various sized software development projects based on a set of objectives (scope, delivery and technical approaches, risk, assumptions, staffing plans, and ongoing operational plans and cost).
- The Technical Delivery manager is responsible for ensuring all steps in Team Extension’s agile based SDLC are executed, acts as the scrum master for their projects/workstreams and coordinates across many cross functional project resources.
- Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met or exceeded
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule
- Monitors and reports all project risks and issues; leads mitigation and resolution efforts to limit risks; escalates as needed
- Facilitates scrum and status meetings
- Assists in establishing, enabling, and improving project management and software development methodologies, procedures and policies
- Coaches and mentors individuals on the project teams and provides feedback on performance to their leaders
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, business administration or related field
- Has foundational experience playing a contributing role in full cycle software delivery as a business analyst, developer or quality expert (previous development experience preferred).
- Understands, can participate in and lead solutions design.
- Strong project management, leadership, and organization skills (Scrum certification desired)
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Understands the capabilities of key technologies (C#, HTML5, Java, .Net, SQL Server) and can quickly assess the applicability off the shelf technology.
- Able to work on multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Must have the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- 3 - 5 years leading the project delivery of complex enterprise application systems, distributed applications, web applications, and system integration solutions
- 3 - 5 years using SDLC multiple development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- 2 - 3 years working with technology vendors
- Application development experience preferred