Our company is looking to hire a new Quality Assurance rockstar for an immediate start date. The Sr. QA Analyst should have strong skills in the full Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), along with strong web testing skills. As a Sr. QA Analyst, you will not be responsible for simply identifying and writing up a bug report - you will be expected to perform a deep-dive analysis into the bug to identify the root cause of the issue, and recommend / make changes to the code through issue resolution.
This position is an incredible opportunity for you to work and develop more along with the company.
- Ability to define a test plan, covering all types of functional and non-functional testing, with appropriate coverage levels based on product complexity, risk, and return on investment
- Working knowledge of web technologies
- Interface between project management and development team
- Work with offshore development teams
- Problem solving capabilities and great communication skills
- Review, Test and Debug existing code
- QA/QC and Development of Unit testing
- Work in a team environment to maximize customer satisfaction to develop strong customer references
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience developing strategies to optimize functional and non-functional test coverage by leveraging testing tools
- An understanding of quality assurance test methodologies, deliverables, processes, strategies, techniques and the software development life cycle (SDLC) is critical.
- Strong experience reporting, regressing and reproducing software problems
- Ability to report on test progress
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Proven capacity to effectively interface with dynamic development teams
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office tools, Internet, e-mail
- Familiarity with test automation strategies and tools