We are a team of developers, designers, and content creators based in USA. Our focus is on creating cutting edge educational platforms designed to enhance your students’ learning experience.
The project will include major initiatives to re-tackle old patterns in the code, as well as establishing and maintaining new patterns. Furthermore, you will help with general clean up of the code.
What you will work on:
- Improving existing code patterns
- Working on new features, including re-working existing features
- General clean up of the code
- Working with the back-end team on specific back-end projects that require careful well thought-out data and code migration
- General bug fixes all around the code
- Solid background in software development and software design patterns.
- Solid experience writing clean, scalable and maintainable code
- Established experience architecture scalable code patterns
- Solid experience with Python, Django, REST, SQL (we use PostgreSQL)
- Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
- Proficiency with git
- Ability to communicate in English