Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania. Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git