Mobile UI/UX Designer
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania. Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
- 3+ years of experience with designing consumer products, with a design role for iOS and Android apps, and a strong portfolio of past projects/work.
- Obsessed with great user-centered design practices and has an exceptional eye for detail.
- Deep knowledge of modern mobile UI/UX patterns, especially iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Android Material Design.
- Deep experience in creating and revising interaction design artifacts including: high level conceptual work, diagrams and flows, detailed wireframes with annotations, experience maps, modernizing the UX patterns.
- Expert in Sketch, Omnigraffle, or equivalent design tools and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, FluidUI, Finto, InVision.
- A solid understanding of Responsive Design methodologies, and iOS and Android mobile platform design.
- Natural tendency to seek and explore design and technology trends for interactive experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter; applicant must be able to push ahead with design projects and drive progress with little oversight.
- Ability to translate UX into final polished UI Design.
- Ability to work in a start-up, ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile development process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interactive Design or equivalent experience in human-computer interaction or related field.