Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
The Sourcing/Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and recruiting of entry level to management level positions in the Information Technology industry;
- Building extensive pipeline by identifying potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging group research, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline;
- Using a variety of online recruitment tools and applicant tracking systems;
- Calling, screening and engaging prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Team Extension;
- Regular follow up with the respective candidates, internal recruiters, hiring managers to ensure timeliness of recruitment process;
- Engaging in the weekly meetings with the Recruiting Team to identify trends within the market, strategize on outreach approaches, brainstorm innovative search methods and search strings;
- Develop strong relationships and partner with Senior Recruiters;
- Actively participate in developing best practices among the Hiring Team and Recruiting Team;
We expect you to:
- Take positive steps to support and promote the recruitment, retention and development programs;
- Have/develop a decisive ability to shift priorities and function effectively in a dynamic fast-paced work culture;
- Have/develop a clear understanding of the recruitment life-cycle processes;
- Have a strong work ethic;
Our ideal candidate must have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Psychology;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with both English and Ukrainian;
- the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- strong self-management skills;
- ability to plan in advance;
- an open minded, flexible personality and resilience in the face of stress;
- creativity and intuitiveness;
- a true passion for recruiting and information technology.
Previous minimum experience as a Sourcer/recruiter in the IT industry is mandatory.