The main responsibilities of the Gameplay Programmer would be to make various modules for the game, architect new features with programming and production team.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Create various gaming components for mobile games that can support multi-million user base.
• Write clean, robust, reusable code.
• Debug, optimize and maintain existing code.
• Understand the game design and create technical designs based on them.
• Follow and enhance existing development process and set standards.
• Work closely with other team members on programming issue and concepts.
We are looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer (mobile) with experience and expertise in mobile and online domain.
• Should have worked on multiple games and experienced full lifecycle project delivery including one mobile game.
• Solid experience developing mobile applications for iOS or Android
• Proven experience in working on an online game that has more than 1 million user base.
• Possess excellent programming skills in Unity3D development using C#.
• Should be very keen to keep the game under the memory requirement and to maintain
• Should have very thorough understanding of design patterns like Entity - Component
model / MVC pattern.
• Basic Understanding of the Graphics Pipeline, Shaders, 3D Maths.
• Have clear understanding of various protocols like HTTP and knowledge in various
backend technologies like PHP, Java is a plus.
• Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, Objective-C) would be preferred.
• Should be fluent in English and should hold good communication skills to interact with
• A passion for creating or playing games and team player.
• Minimum 3 years of programming experience in games.
• A Bachelor’s degree preferably in technology would be preferred or any other