Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania. Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
We are looking for a Country Manager.
- Unique opportunity to join creative, fast growing company at the heart of its core operations
- Ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people
- Opportunity for professional development and growth as we grow fast
- Being the part of company pointed as the Innovation Leader on the market
- An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to develop the business
- Self-motivation, initiative, and high energy
- Ability to understand customers’ needs and requirements and translate these into profitable solutions for both the customers and the company
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit,initiative, and high energy
- Minimum of 3 years of team management experience
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.
- Requires a strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- General management experience is essential for working in this job.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Needs to be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- To effectively manage operations, you need to have knowledge and experience of the sector our company operates within. You must fully understand the services provided by our company.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs eg Word, Excel etc.
- A full clean driving licence.