Team Extension is seeking a ColdFusion developer to join a fun, exciting and fast growing company. You will be able to work on groundbreaking technology projects and be a part of the future of tech.
Primary responsibilities include technical Coldfusion and SQl Server design. You should have a solid understanding of Coldfusion technology and be able to work on your own towards project milestones. You will work in an Agile environment having weekly meetings with project team.
- Friend Employee Referral Benefits
- Self-motivated and adaptable personality.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Keen attention to detail
- Communicate the progress and plans well
- Flexibility to work after hour schedule on a case by case basis.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems and computer science or engineering preferred.
- Knowledge of ColdFusion development technology
- ColdFusion developer certificates are plus
- 3 years of Coldfusion development experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and act quickly in emergency situations
- Experience in reviewing and testing code
- Code, Debug, enhance, test and implement Coldfusion code